- Please bring a valid photo ID and any insurance cards (if applicable).
- Please consult your personal benefit plan details for any out-of-pocket costs which might apply (if applicable).
- If you have a medical emergency, call 911 or go to the nearest emergency room immediately. You should only use this service if you are certain you can safely wait at home with no risk to your health.
- This service is not for use with life threatening, debilitating, or emergent medical conditions and you agree that you are not attempting to use the service for such a condition. If you have a medical emergency, call 911 or go to the nearest emergency room immediately.
- For your safety, you will be asked to verify your information at the facility prior to admittance.
Thank you! Your visit to BetterMed in Mechanicsville has been confirmed. We’ve sent you a confirmation email. When you arrive at BetterMed: