At BetterMed, we understand patients expect a better overall care experience – including affordable and simple charge programs, especially when paying out-of-pocket. Our Sure Pay program is a discounted offering of our high-quality health care services for patients who pay in full at treatment time with cash, debit or credit card.
To ensure maximum value, we’ve designed Sure Pay around the services you receive. All Sure Pay patients are charged $159 for Essential Care before seeing a medical provider. Essential Care covers a range of the most common illnesses and ailments. Following the provider’s diagnosis and treatment, an additional $66 for Advanced Care or $136 for Complete Care will be charged at check-out if necessary.
Clinical visit and examination, including:
- COVID-19 Active Infection Medical Evaluation & PCR Test (lab costs are additional)
- COVID-19 Active Infection Medical Evaluation & Rapid Antigen Test (requires an additional $40)
- COVID-19 Active Infection Medical Evaluation & Rapid Molecular Test (requires an additional $90)
- COVID-19 Antibody Exam and Testing
- strep test
- mono test
- flu test
- urine pregnancy test
- ear infection
- sinus infection
- skin condition
- blood glucose check
- pink eye
- urinary track infection
- ear irrigation
Includes all Essential Care services plus:
- nebulizer treatment
- injectable medication (excluding immunizations)
- comprehensive metabolic panel
- foreign body removal
- x-ray 1 body part
- complete blood count
Includes all Advanced Care services plus:
- sutures and advanced wound care
- x-ray 2 or more body parts
- durable medical equipment
- IV fluids
- burn care
- incision and drainage
Yes, lab tests and imaging conducted outside BetterMed, immunizations, vaccinations (other than tetanus) and prescription medications are excluded from Essential, Advanced and Complete Care and will be charged separately.
Simply let us know as you check in that you intend to use the Sure Pay program.
Patients returning to BetterMed within 7 days of treatment for the same ailment or condition will be evaluated by a provider at no cost.