How It Works
1. Check in online for a virtual visit.
2. Our team will confirm and send you a link to access your virtual visit.
3. Use your current mobile device or computer (which will require Google Chrome browser) with a good audio and video connection.
4. Access a real-time, fully interactive, virtual visit with your urgent care provider
HOURS: Monday – Saturday 9AM-8PM | Sunday – 9AM-5PM
Tips for Video Call:
- Although not mandatory, if possible, before the call take your temperature, heart rate and blood pressure
- Make sure you have a good internet connection for your video visit
- Restart your device before the call
TeleCare or telemedicine is high quality, remote care offered to our patients through live video conferencing from their phone or computer.
- Monday – Saturday 9A-8P EST
- Sunday – 9A-5P EST
For those using commercial insurance the expected out of pocket cost is your copay. If you want to use the self-pay option (Sure Pay) the cost is $75. We accept most insurances except Medicaid and Medicaid products.
If your provider recommends that you be seen at one of our physical locations to receive appropriate care, your copay will be waived (when using insurance) and you will not be billed for the TeleCare visit. If you used the self pay option we will apply the $75 towards your final bill.
You do not have to download anything to use TeleCare on your computer.
One of our highly trained, compassionate health care providers will conduct your exam.
Yes, our platform is HIPAA approved.
Prescriptions can be filled following a TeleCare visit and will be sent to the pharmacy of your choice.